Friends, Family, and Other Random Things

"Make a magical U-Turn"- disney attendant

Thursday, November 10, 2005

BBF? Bella Being Funny

She thinks shes hot shit now that she can stand against the back of the couch and ahhh poke that cute little head right over the back! enjoy...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com oh and my hot shoes.


I finally landed a marketing coordinator position at First Advantage. I am seriously so excited to start! woo woo...

2 Comments:

At 11/10/2005, Blogger tom said...

You posted the shoes. I plan to post them on my blog next weeg. You have gorgeous legs. The only thing that I don't like about the shoes/pic is that I cannot see your toes.

 
At 11/12/2005, Blogger SheenV said...

Yes, very hot shoes and very hot feet and legs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home