Friends, Family, and Other Random Things

"Make a magical U-Turn"- disney attendant

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Oh Boy- Lets Just Get On With It People!

Ok so my latest item on the agenda... two job offers. I am waiting for the details of the second job offer while trying to keep the first one on board just a little longer so I can make a wise decision. People are sooooo slow- and it is annoying. I mean really... if I tell you that I need a final decision by X time- then have it ready for me by then!

Maybe I should just accept the other position and tell #2 that if he had gotten back to me in the time frame provided then he might have saved himself the time and trouble of finding another candidate.

blah!
I think it was the shoes. They were hot.

1 Comments:

At 11/09/2005, Blogger tom said...

The shoes are nice, but they are just a frame for the hot feet and legs in them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home