Friends, Family, and Other Random Things

"Make a magical U-Turn"- disney attendant

Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving





Ok so T-day was decent... hahaha... we ate at Carla's with joes


family... interesting to say the least. Scott ran the Manchester Road Race that morning... 31 mins... 4.8 miles... pretty good. I am a horrid wife and stayed home cause it was cold and raining and I wasnt getting up at the crack of dawn to go watch.
We left the kiddo with Frank and Sandi and drove home that night- holy cow- awful weather. (did you notice I spelled awful right katie?) and it took like - oh I dont know- 4 hours to get home cause scott was driving like a tard... I think we hit 60mph like twice! YIKES BIKES!

so besides that it was fine...

Me and Nancy... who looks utterly confused because scott said "say...gorgonzola!" (maybe she forgot that was cheese?)













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home